Terramundi Ski Savings Pot
Terramundi Tradition Savings Ceramic Pot
The story says that once you start to fill the pot you must keep saving until it is full. Then it must be smashed whilst making a wish.
It is customary to replace the pot and spend the money on ‘good things’, they bring good fortune.
Once smashed you could reuse the saving pot as a candle or a plant holder.
The best way to break your money pot is to get a chisel or the back of a hammer and place it inside the money slot – slowly lever the top and you should be able to pop the top off – you can now use the money pots to house a plant, sweets or pens. If using a hammer or a chisel to smash your money pot or even dropping the money pot within a plastic bag, please take care to wear protective goggles.
- Terramundi money pots are hand thrown in Italy and hand painted in London.
- Our beautiful ski and snowboard money saving pots are between 17cms and 19cms in height
- Each original money pot contains a separate fortune coin and hold approximately £200 in mixed silver.
- Good luck with your savings, this is the perfect gift for any skier or snowboarder
- Exclusive Skiweb design, silver pot with hand painted snowflakes
Offer ends 12th December
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now