Terramundi Snowboard Saving Money Pot
Terramundi Tradition Savings with a history!
Once you start to fill the pot you must keep saving until it is full. Then it must be smashed whilst making a wish. It is customary to replace the pot and spend the money on ‘good things’, they bring good fortune.
Once smashed you could reuse the saving pot as a candle or a plant holder.
The best way to break your money pot is to get a chisel or the back of a hammer and place it inside the money slot – slowly lever the top and you should be able to pop the top off – you can now use the money pots to house a plant, sweets or pens. If using a hammer or a chisel to smash your money pot or even dropping the money pot within a plastic bag, please take care to wear protective goggles.
- Terramundi money pots are hand thrown in Italy and hand painted in London.
- Our beautiful ski and snowboard money saving pots are between 17cms and 19cms in height
- Each original money pot contains a separate fortune coin and hold approximately £200 in mixed silver.
- Good luck with your savings, this is the perfect gift for any skier or snowboarder
- Exclusive Skiweb design, silver pot with hand painted snowflakes
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now